Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mini apple pie 🍎. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Mini Apple Pies are easy to make and filled with a simple homemade apple pie filling. The perfect mini dessert for fall! This recipe is for mini apple pies because they're smaller than a regular apple pie, but be sure to use a regular muffin pan (not a mini muffin pan). Hi everyone and welcome back to my channel.
Mini Apple pie 🍎 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mini Apple pie 🍎 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mini apple pie 🍎 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Apple pie 🍎:
- Prepare 4 apples
- Get 100 ml water
- Prepare 100 g sugar
- Take 1/2 lime
- Prepare JUS-ROL puff pastry
This is what I would love to serve all the guest for dessert.since cake is overrated. (mini apple pies favors). SUPER EASY Recipe - and I had ALL the ingredients in my kitchen already - YAY. What's more fun than apple pie? These mini apple pies are not only delicious and fun to make, but they have a healthy spin.
Steps to make Mini Apple pie 🍎:
- Peal off the skin and cut the apples into small pieces. You can have some skins left on 👍
- Add in water, sugar, and squeeze of lime juice and boil in low heat 1. Stir occasionally until the apple is soft. If you want more sweetness, adjust with sugar as you go. Cool it off in a separate container and you can keep it in the fridge for about a week or so! 1. I used JUS-ROL puff pastry. Put some flour so it doesn’t stick and spread it with a rolling pin.
- Cut it into rectangular shapes. Poke some holes with a fork on the base and put some cut through the top just like in the picture. Place the apple sauce you made.
- Put the lid on and close it by using the back of a fork
- Put it in the oven (200℃) for 20-25 min and you have a crispy apple pie!
What's more fun than apple pie? These mini apple pies are not only delicious and fun to make, but they have a healthy spin. They're small individual servings, so the amount of sugar and butter you consume is much less compared to a standard piece of apple pie. Mini Apple Pies are the perfect thing to serve at a dinner party since they are so easy to serve. These mini apple pies are a fun twist on classic apple pie and the individual serving size makes them easy to serve!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mini apple pie 🍎 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!